As part of the online order checkout process, customers may opt-in to receive a single text message for each online order. This text message informs customers when a Ready for Pickup email has been generated. Only one text message per order is sent to a customer.
This text message does not replace the Ready for Pickup email. The email must be presented at the store on a mobile device or as a printed copy, with a valid photo ID.
Terms and Conditions
- Our mobile text messages are intended for online customers over the age of 21 and are delivered via USA short code 55000 and 76000.
- Virginia ABC sends only one text message for each online order, indicating that a Ready for Pickup email has been sent for the order. Message and data rates may apply.
- When picking up your order, this text message does not replace the Ready for Pickup email. The Ready for Pickup email must be presented at the store on a mobile device or as a printed copy, with a valid photo ID.
- This service is available to online customers with text-capable phones, subscribing to carriers including AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, Unicel, U.S. Cellular and Boost.
- For help, text HELP to 55000.
You may stop future mobile messaging from Virginia ABC at any time by text messaging STOP to short code 55000.
- Please note: If you STOP mobile messaging, you are blocking all future text messages from Virginia ABC. In this case, in order to receive text messages for future online orders, you will need to complete two steps:
- indicate your preference for text notification on the order screen for each order, and
- opt back into the service once by texting HELP to 55000.