Need a Vaccine? Learn how to get your shot at Vaccinate.Virginia.gov or call 1-877-VAX-IN VA. 8am - 8pm. Language translation available, TTY users dial 7-1-1. ¿Necesitas vacunarte? Enterate cómo conseguir tu vacuna Vaccinate.Virginia.gov o llamando al 1-877-829-4682 de 8am a 8pm. Traducción disponible en tu idioma. Usuarios de TTY pueden marcar al 7-1-1. Learn More.
Virginia ABC > Licenses > Get a License > Retail Licenses > Specialized > Carrier-Mixed



A "mixed beverage" means a spirits drink composed in whole or in part of alcoholic beverages containing more than 14 percent alcohol by volume.

Mixed beverage licenses issued for common carriers of passengers authorizes the sale and service of mixed beverages in the following places:

  1. Trains: Dining cars, buffet cars, club cars
  2. Ships: Dining rooms and designated rooms
  3. Airplanes: Passenger areas, while in transit, and designated rooms in airports

ABC special agents are the primary resource for all questions related to obtaining an ABC license and operating a licensed establishment. To find your ABC special agent, please contact your regional ABC office.

  • Carrier-Mixed