We’ve recently completed our first round of onboarding licensees to Virginia ABCs online licensing system called “VAL”. When you setup your account to use VAL you can complete:
- License transactions – Application, renewal, requests for modifications, surrenders, etc.
- Financial transactions – All payment of fees and fines
- Training records –Officially record training such as RSVP and MART
- Printing license certificates and other documentation
- Designate individuals who can access your online records
When you sign up to transact with Virginia ABC electronically using VAL, you will automatically be opted into electronic notifications for all licensing transactions. We will send you important correspondence about your ABC applications and licenses only via notices on VAL or to the email on file with your VAL account.
- By signing up you are agreeing to keep us up to date with your current email address.
- Online payments will be available via a debit or credit card. Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments are not available currently, however paper checks will still be accepted.
Sign up for our Licensee e-newsletter for updates about this innovative web-based licensing portal.