Welcome to Apply Online
“Apply Online” is the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control’s (ABC’s) career opportunity listing and employment application website. Our automated online system provides a secure and user-friendly environment for viewing available career opportunities and submitting job applications for currently recruited positions within ABC. We invite you to explore and consider our current job vacancies.
ABC’s “Apply Online” Offers You:
- A complete listing of current job openings throughout ABC
- Informative job posting descriptions of available career opportunities
- Secured account and application information
- A user-friendly step-by-step application process
- The ability to create a one-time personal application used to apply for either current or future positions within ABC
- Helpful links and tips to assist you with completing your application
- E-mail notifications when jobs become available based on specified criteria
- The ability to track the status of your application throughout the recruitment process
What if I already have a Career Account with ABC?
- If you have accessed your Career Account as of August 2010, you will be able to retrieve your current account information provided your User Name and Password are valid.
- Employment Questions: 804) 213-4430 or (804) 213-4423
- General HR Information: (804) 213-4738
- TDD for the Hearing Impaired: (804) 213-4687
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Technical Support: Contact ABC Production Support at (804) 213-4513 between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
ABC promotes diversity within our workforce through Equal Opportunity Employment.